About Me

It all began when I found out I was going to be having a baby girl! I was so excited to get all "bling" to accessorize my little one! I started by making her a few bows, which quickly led to a lot of bows, which is where we are now! I am totally addicted to making bows, binky clips, bracelets, and anything else I can possibly think of to add to the fun of getting her dressed everyday! If you see anything you would like to order email me at shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com and it will be set out ASAP! Shipping will be $1.50 for the first item and $.20 for each additional item. All orders over $20.00 will receive free shipping. Thanks for looking! I also accept Paypal payments!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Check us out this weekend at Traverse Mountain!





























The Sweetest Bling will be at it's first ever boutique this weekend April 17th and 18th at Traverse Mountain in Lehi, behind Cabella's!   For more information visit www.sweettweetsboutique.blogspot.com.   Come check it out, there are a lot of very fun, unique and creative items at this  boutique!  The address is 4792 North Whisper Wood Drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment