About Me

It all began when I found out I was going to be having a baby girl! I was so excited to get all "bling" to accessorize my little one! I started by making her a few bows, which quickly led to a lot of bows, which is where we are now! I am totally addicted to making bows, binky clips, bracelets, and anything else I can possibly think of to add to the fun of getting her dressed everyday! If you see anything you would like to order email me at shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com and it will be set out ASAP! Shipping will be $1.50 for the first item and $.20 for each additional item. All orders over $20.00 will receive free shipping. Thanks for looking! I also accept Paypal payments!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Appliqued onesies

1












2













3












4












5












6












7












8 Matching BYU shirts for the whole family!  









9












10












11












12












13












14












15












16












17












18












These unique handmade onesies are a must have for every child, or adult for that matter!  They can be ordered in any size, just let me know.  Onesies are priced at $8.00 each.  If you would like shirts for older children just let me know the size and picture you like and I will get you a price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment