About Me

It all began when I found out I was going to be having a baby girl! I was so excited to get all "bling" to accessorize my little one! I started by making her a few bows, which quickly led to a lot of bows, which is where we are now! I am totally addicted to making bows, binky clips, bracelets, and anything else I can possibly think of to add to the fun of getting her dressed everyday! If you see anything you would like to order email me at shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com and it will be set out ASAP! Shipping will be $1.50 for the first item and $.20 for each additional item. All orders over $20.00 will receive free shipping. Thanks for looking! I also accept Paypal payments!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh say can you see.....

1









2









3









4









Happy upcoming 4th and 24th of July!  I have always loved the patriotic July holidays and all of the excitement that goes along with them!  Since our neighborhood is literally right in the middle of  the 4th of July parade we always have a huge neighborhood party full of activities, food and fun!  It is always a huge hit!  So in preparation for this years festivities I began making Macy a set of fun patriotic bows!  I figured why stop there and continued making them for you!  Red, white and blue bows all priced at $2.00 each (a large individual bow or a set of matching small bows).  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment