About Me

It all began when I found out I was going to be having a baby girl! I was so excited to get all "bling" to accessorize my little one! I started by making her a few bows, which quickly led to a lot of bows, which is where we are now! I am totally addicted to making bows, binky clips, bracelets, and anything else I can possibly think of to add to the fun of getting her dressed everyday! If you see anything you would like to order email me at shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com and it will be set out ASAP! Shipping will be $1.50 for the first item and $.20 for each additional item. All orders over $20.00 will receive free shipping. Thanks for looking! I also accept Paypal payments!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun new colors!

1









2









I have sold out of a lot of the items I have posted online and found it so hard to take pictures of all of my new items, so I just picked a few of the new colors that I was loving, to give you an idea of new items!  I will post more pictures soon, but in the meantime anyone that is interested is welcome to come over at anytime and check out the new inventory!  I also have a huge selection of new baby and mommy jewelry so please come take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment