About Me

It all began when I found out I was going to be having a baby girl! I was so excited to get all "bling" to accessorize my little one! I started by making her a few bows, which quickly led to a lot of bows, which is where we are now! I am totally addicted to making bows, binky clips, bracelets, and anything else I can possibly think of to add to the fun of getting her dressed everyday! If you see anything you would like to order email me at shelleylamb2000@hotmail.com and it will be set out ASAP! Shipping will be $1.50 for the first item and $.20 for each additional item. All orders over $20.00 will receive free shipping. Thanks for looking! I also accept Paypal payments!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Flower Headbands

1









2









3









4









5










I have been a huge slacker posting new items from The Sweetest Bling Collection, so here are a few highlights of fin new items I have for sale. 
I absolutely love the new flower ribbon wrapped headbands, simply because I love to wear them too!  They are so cute on little girls all the way up to adults!  They are priced so inexpensively at $4.00 each!
The other stretchy flower headbands are great too!  They are so comfortable and best of all they stay in place!  They are priced at $3.00 each!  
I have a huge assortment of flowers, ribbons and headbands in all colors so let me know if you have something particular in mind and I would love to get it made for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment